Well, I’ve done this before, but that was a year, and things are different. I still agree with that list, but let’s add to it.
List of random things that make me happy:
- white chocolate mochas after my 8 o’clock class.
- the library (especially when I don’t have homework to do in there!)
- having a homework assignment finished before right before it’s due
- a stack of books to read
- movie nights with my friends
- hot chocolate on the quad
- anything on the quad…
- the quad! (i really love the quad)
- kit-kat bars, brownies, cookies, pasta; really anything that is delicious and bad for you.
- Bryant’s salad bar and turkey sandwiches
- coming up with a creative idea (i.e.- putting drawer liner under my desk calendar to keep it from sliding around)
- Joanna’s singing
- new jeans
- new makeup
- new anything, except zits or pounds or boogers.
- homemade meals
- handwritten mail
- any mail
- letters, notes, cards
- a big bowl of cereal
- a clean house
- dressing up
- but also, sweatpants and sweatshirts (especially the $5 ones at Wal-Mart!)
that’s all for today!