C’est le mardi, oui?
For the record, I have a long history of hating Tuesdays. I’ve got a whole Tuesday philosophy that I’m sure I’ve mentioned lots of time, especially on Tuesdays when my philosophy was proving true. My first semester of college, my counselor signed me up for a 2.5 hour evening history class. I knew without a doubt that it was on Tuesday nights before I even looked at my schedule. This semester, I’m in class on Tuesdays from 11-6 without a break. Fitting, right?
So I was recounting my distaste for most things Tuesday to my friend Coston, who was really sharing in it, and then I said, “But good things happen on Tuesdays, too!” And it’s so true. I won’t go into how today handed me
buckets small pea-sized containers of blah (I mean, I won’t mention how I lost my Biology book and my favorite yogurt); Instead, I’ll tell you some good downright terrific things about today.
- I woke up before my alarm, and
- had a DELICIOUS bowl of banana oatmeal and then,
- knocked out my p90x workout.
- I was almost late for school but then I WASN’T, and
- I made a 100 on my French test!
- I was able to print off my lab manual (which was in the book I lost),
- and I finally had the pretzels I’ve been craving for about a week (+ an iced coffee, YUM!)
- Lab went smoothly,
- and we got out early!
- Dinner with roommates and
- a great talk with my best friend and
- making it home in time for Parenthood and
- French Vanilla pudding.